Thursday, August 6, 2009

Three Dollar Cafe - Roswell Road

I challenge you to name a better hangover cure than salty bar food after a night of debauchery! Hard to do, isn't it? I sure could go for some right about now...

Lucky for us we have some of the best pub fare in Atlanta right down the street from us. Three Dollar Cafe on Roswell Road has a great menu full of homemade goodies and the best hot wings I have ever had. Extra crispy and served with homemade blue cheese dressing, these wings will knock Buffalo on it's behind. The teryaki ones are hard to beat as well. I've been a fan of Locos for a pretty long time, but since being introduced to Three Dollar by chums Ali & Byron, my loyalties have changed!
Although the Roswell Road location doesn't have a website, the menu at the Norcross location is about the same. Click here for details.
What we've had and loved:
Wings - either the hot or teryaki with the homemade blue cheese dressing
Cheeseburger with bacon
Reuben Sandwich
Fried Chicken Salad
Mozzarella sticks - awesome
Jerk wrap with black beans
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
Fries -- yummy thick cut steak fries
Skip for something else:
Onion rings - these are good but they're more breaded than battered and I like a nice beer batter on my onion rings.
Queen City Grill on Urbanspoon

0 Say It Loud & Proud: