Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kiiiind of Obsessed

It's been about a week since I first stumbled upon Young House Love, thanks to my friend Julie. The first night I happened upon the site, I think I was on it for ohhhh only about 5 hours. The fearsome twosome is the tops when it comes to decorating & remodeling... and often doing so on a shoestring budget. Room makeovers, great decor tricks, and my favorite - the mood boards - make this site one to add to your daily repertoire. For example, check out the deliciousness that is this mood board - suggestions for an office makeover.
I myself have had a bit of the decorating bug a bit lately, for good reasons soon to be revealed on this blog. In the meantime, I'm scouring the internet for the best and brightest and this site definitely tops my list.

0 Say It Loud & Proud: