Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Luvah

Check out my boyfriend singing on Letterman last night. It also happened to be his 33rd birthday. Astrology.com quotes Virgos as being modest and shy, meticulous and reliable, practical, diligent, intelligent and analytical. On the dark side....fussy and a worrier, overcritical, harsh, perfectionist and conservative. I don't know about you, but he can fuss over me any time. Note the scruffy face. YES.

4 Say It Loud & Proud:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

WHAT, we have the same boyfriend?!?

I'm a Virgo too and I think we make the perfect couple!!! I thought for sure he was going to marry Emily...

Cakes by Combs said...

pardon me madame...but i believe i have already made claim to this tasty little morsel of a man....you just MIGHT have a fight on yer hands! Oh wait, maybe you're mrs jones...cheater!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

My dumb ars thought Mason was on Letterman...until I saw the video clip. That's what i get for reading fast!

Leslie said...

HAAAA!