Monday, August 25, 2008

So excited to don this number in Vegas...

I am headed to Las Vegas this weekend for a bachelorette party with 20, yes TWENTY girls. So far the plans are to visit Tao at the Venetian, Body English at Hard Rock, NOVE Italiano and Moon... the latter two at The Palms. I am sure insanity will ensue...

Anyway, I'm quite excited to wear this little number that I picked up this past weekend at Bebe. That's not typically a store I shop at much, because I have a hard time finding things that fit me proportionally, but this one was a winner. I have some cute dangle earrings I think I'll pair with it, and possibly my pink pashmina. I must admit that I've found it quite difficult to find clothes for Vegas that are classy, yet just a tiny bit revealing. There's alot of crap out there these days.

3 Say It Loud & Proud:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of girls!

Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of girls!

Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Yay, can't wait to see you in it this weekend!